Whittier Garden Tour, Boulder, CO
Top 10 Reasons to Buy Garden Tour Tickets Right Now!
10. On the only day they are open to the public, visit seven truly amazing gardens hand-picked from the best in Mapleton Hill.
9. Meet special guests, like Boulder Garden Club, People and Pollinators Action Network, and Colorado Master Gardeners who will be on-hand to answer your garden questions.
8. Get sweet swag bags (for the first 500 attendees) with goodies from our awesome sponsors (like a Garden Tour Popsockets, among many other items from our awesome sponsors!). Arrive *early* to claim yours!
7. Check out the 14th Annual Mapleton Hill Rummage Sale going on the same morning.
6. Join in fun kids’ activities at the Hive, including face painting, flower crowns and even t-shirt decorating.
5. Sample something yummy from Sweet Cow, Cured, The French Twist Food Truck and Dos Bros food trucks - all at the Hive.
4. Participate in an exciting garden scavenger hunt sponsored by our Whittier Girls’ Optimist Club!
3. It’s the perfect day in Boulder with friends before everyone scatters for summer.
2. Save money by buying early: tickets are only $15 in advance but $20 the day of the Tour.
And the very best reason to buy your tickets right now….
1. Help the kids, teachers and staff at Whittier Elementary School. The Garden Tour is the largest fundraiser for our school and we need your support now. You do not want to miss this!