We are so glad that you are interested in supporting PPAN’s work!
Here’s what your support does:
- $50 restores 200 square feet of pollinator habitat
- $100 provides 500 square feet of pollinator habitat
- $250 gives pollinators a voice with local and state government for a week
- $500 delivers education & outreach via our Pollinator Safe Neighborhoods program for 10 days
- $1,000 sponsors a one-mile stretch of our Pollinator Highways
- $1,500 supports PPAN’s role in co-organizing the annual Colorado Pollinator Summit
People and Pollinators Action Network is fiscally sponsored by the Pesticide Action Network so that your donation is tax-deductible. It is far more efficient in these electronic times for non-profits to accept donations electronically, so we find it most helpful if you can donate that way by clicking here.
If you prefer to donate by check, please make your check payable to PAN (Pesticide Action Network) with PPAN in the memo line and mail to: 2029 University Ave., Suite 200
Berkeley, CA 94704. Your contribution will be credited to PPAN’s work.
If you prefer to donate stock or other gifts, please email: Sabina (at) peopleandpollinators (dot) org.